Thursday, August 05, 2010

The Constant

Life just seems to be passing too fast for me to actually sit down and write anything. Swamped by work from all directions frankly, and its really tough to keep calm and do the thigns I need to do.

The good thing is that every day seems different and unique in its own way. Dats the way I like it actually, always something to look forward to at the end of the day, always something to chase, something to get done.
It can be pretty overhwleming at times, but I am pulling through I guess, just gotta stay calm under pressure.

The good thing is that among the things that change, there are things which stay constant. Things that are simple, beautiful and ever present.

Things that are can sometimes be the worst, but often are the best parts of any day.

Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home