Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Time is Running Out

Time for a quick post, things are really speeding up in school, before I know it, I only have about 1.5 weeks left in school, and only lessons for like 4 of these remaining days, so yeah really gott akeep up. I have a major submission of a research project this Friday, but other than that, everything seems pretty much in order for the remaining part of this semester.

My IT band is still giving me trouble and discomfort when I run, but at the same time, I am just trying to run a bit everyday, to keep up my fitness, even though my leg starts to hurt whenever I go past 55minutes of running, not somehting good when I have to run about 2.5 hours on June 12.

Oh well, I just gotta try and and stay patient and give myelf adequate rest, hope my leg gets better soon, I guess that is the one major part that is constantly on my mind in these closing weeks in Perth.

It's really sad what is happening in Thailand, I read today about the ppl. using children as human shields in the stand off. Its sad really, but somehow though I disagree with the loss of life, I somewhat agree on the government's stand to not budge. Not necessarily because they're right, but really because if they give in, and the reds take control, the yellow shirts are gonna come in next. So somewhere, something has to stand firm to stop this shit from happening, it has been going on for too long, and we had to go to HK (stupidly) because we couldnt go to Thailand the other time. HK is a nice place, but in erms of providing us the experience needed for a sports team, it fell short.

That's all for now, its 845am over here, and gonna get some work done from home in the mean time.

Missing all,
Az

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home