Monday, April 12, 2010

My daily rounds

I actually have sometime on my hands rite now, just letting the dinner go down a bit, so I decided to write a blog entry about the websites I usually visit when I am online. I think all of us have a general list of webbies we go thru when we have time on the net. I dunno, I'm not the sort of person to surf randomly or go to random blogs. So here we go!

(in no particular order)

www.redcafe.net
This is a popular manchester united forum, and its realli reall active, so there are always new things to read, some really good articles put up by fans as well.

My Mail!
www.hotmail.com
www.yahoo.com
my.uwa.edu.au

My two normal emails, as well as the UWA mail, but yeah I guess I should list them down even though its pretty obvious.

www.soccernet.com
This is a must go, cos yeah its got some pretty good articles, beyond just the match reports, the columns by the writers are a must read. Thus far, gotta be the best soccer website there is around. The gamecast feature is pretty useful as well, its pretty comprehensive and gives you almost instant updates of the matches, so I usually tune in to gamecast before moving to watch the last 15 min on streaming.

www.singaporedaily.net
I used to go to different websites which were concerned with singapore politics and matters at home. Then i went to this webbie, and realised they did a good job in actually collating all the different pieces of news about home, as well as pieces from different blog sites. Sometimes the pieces are realli quite extreme, but yeah i always believe that there is no smoke without a fire, so there would be some truth somewhere, just a matter of how you interpret it.


www.stomp.com.sg
Ha, pls dont judge me on this, but realli when you have nothing much to do, you tend to wanna look at the voyeuristic side of Singaporeans. But yeah its a crap side so strictly just to pass time.

www.wikipedia.org
I go to this site almost all the time, trying to look at cool facts behind movies, and its always kinda cool that you will find something else to click on, and it just goes on and on. I dunno how true the stuff on wiki is, but yeah its always nice to read.

www.redsports.sg
I used to look at this site a lot, but then there haven't been much coverage on sports in vj so far, so I go less these days.

www.bolasepako.com
A site that I go to to catch up on local football news, the guy is realli committed to the blog, and its realli heartening to see his efforts on it.

www.tmz.com
www.pinkisthenewblog.com
Hollywood gossip anyone? Yeah I head here to read about stuff happening in tinsel town, which is pretty interesting at times. TMZ especially has like updates by the minute, live streams and stuff like that. Pretty cool, and of cos always good entertainment.

Hmmm, i will leave it at this for now, cos i need to go and do work. Hope you take some time to look at these sites, if you're ever bored.

Out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home