Friday, May 07, 2010

Briefest of updates

Sorry I haven't had time to write, just been really busy, lots of things coming in at the same time, but I am trying to be as disciplined as possible, so let me update everybody in point form, cos I gotta rush off in a while.

1. Very proud of our latest batch of VJSG girls, bringing the team to their 5th straight final, and hopefully 4th championship and the first treble in girls football and in A division football as a whole.

2. I got an LCL strain on the outside of my left knee, doesn't hurt that much when i run, but can get very unbearable when I stop running. So I had to scale down my running for this week which is a bit of a disappointment.

3. Work is piling up mid term 2 coming up for data analysis, plus term papers due.

Thats all for now I guess, will update more soon I hope.

Tomorrow is the last match of the EPL. How i wish i could be at a coffeeshop with both screens on and watching!

Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home