Saturday, March 20, 2010

Its saturday night, and honestly there are some good movies on, but just dat I din wanna watch them cos I've seen them already (the departed for example, seen it twice, and the original infernal affairs as well). So yeah just decided to pen my thoughts on the past week.

1) Fees going up for uni - again. I hope my brother can get a scholarship or something something that will help my parents out, cos its tough man, one of the reasons why I don't really favour having kids. The cost of uni is realli enormous.

2) My ankle getting better, luckily cos of the quick response to the injury, I feel almost as good as new, less than a week later, but I am not going for soccer tomorrow cos I still feel I am one bad tackle away from an even worse injury, so gonna give it the skip

3) Running has been good, doing some research on how to improve my running posture and stuff, and its hard to change it, but I feel it getting easier to make certain changes to fine tune my running and all. I realise that after a while your fitness can only improve so much, and its all about finding the running economy needed, looking forward to the 30click run in June, but in the mean time its all about making all these small changes

4) Facebook statuses - I know i shouldnt complain since I read it, but sometimes I feel that FB statuses of certain ppl are just cries for attention, I dunno I guess to each his own, but honestly I guess it just satisfies that voyeuristic need inside each of us

I will stop at that for now, keep my posts a lot crisper and tighter that way. Got an exam on Monday, the first one of the semester, so been preparing hard for it, on top of getting other stuff done as we get into the middle month of this semester. Its been a month since I've been here, and yeah 3 more to make things count.

Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home