Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I am BACK

Hmmm, I know i know, its been like about 3.5 months since my last blog post, I always wanted to do it, although I told myself that I wasn't gonna blog much when I was back in Singapore. So yeah, I remember Phil requesting that I start again and I will! But I guess I will keep it shorter this time around, cos I need more time to do work. But basically since school started, this is the first patch of space to breathe in, cos its just been such a rush since I've been back here. So let me put in pointform, the things that happened over the past 3.5 months, just for a quick catch up, and I will slowly elaborate on certain points as we go along in the year.



1) I came back for a pre-meditated but surprise visit back to Singapore

2) Didn manage to do the one thing I wanted to do cos of certain complications but spent my time training the boys team instead, which was a gr8 pleasure

3) Had plenty of private free lance work going, including lecturing which took up a lot of my time when I was back

4) plenty of complications, ups and downs on the personal life front

5) Spent a good time totally disillusioned with whether it was the right thing to come back

6) Came back to perth refreshed and ready for the term

7) Inundated with work from Singapore at the same time, so was quite hard to cope

8) Finally had time to settle my Singapore work so am now focusing on my work here in UWA



Hmmm, I think that is basically it for now, in terms of the significant things that have happened so far. I will try update more I think I will set wednesdays as my update day, will see how.



Anyways, till later matez!



Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home